Salmon Whitening Mask (pack of 5)
Introducing Salmon mask range from FOREVERSKiN/Dr Su Skin Cosmetics from South Korea!
FOREVERSKiN is established by a well-known dermatologist, Dr Su Min Han. She has researched past ten years to bring you a derma-cosmetic range that helps improve skin conditions.
Salmon Pore Care Mask difference:
- HPDR 1% Solution: HPDR is an abbreviation for Highly Polymerized Deoxy RIbonucleic Acid. FOREVERSKiN has special ingredients of salmon DNA, HPDR which forms a powerful barrier that protects skin from various foreign contaminant particles, reducing skin damage from everday exposure to the harmful elements. The result is vitalised and improves the feel of the skin.
- Niacinamide: helps reduce skin pigmentation by inhibiting melanosome transfer from mlanocytes to keratinocytes
- Adenosine: naturally present in human cells that are associated with the energy-transferring processes in the body and the stimulation of protein and DNA production that help stregthen skin. Many studies show significant improvement in the visible signs of ageing and skin smoothness
- Rice Bran: rich in vitamins and minerals that help restore skin luster
- Special PT Cell mask: a bamboo sheet has a high nutrient retaining power due to its fine texture and generates an excellent lifting effect by natural contraction when dried on the skin
Suitable for all skin types
HPDR, Water, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dipropylene Glycol, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Algae Extract, Eclipta
Prostrata Leaf Extract, Dioscorea Japonica Root Extract, Salmon Egg Extract (50ppm), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Coix Lacryma-Jobi Ma-Yuen Seed Extract, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Juniperus Communis Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerol Stearate, Betaine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Adenosine, Xanthan Gum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tromethamine, Trisodium EDTA, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acrylolyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Fructooligosaccharides, Beta-Glucan, Glycosyl Trehalose, Hydrolysed Collagen, Raffinose, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Hydrolysed Hyaluronic Acid, Lecithin Sodium DNA (10ppm), Polyquaternium-51, Aureobasidium Pullulans Ferment, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Polysorbate 60, PEG-100 Stearate, Fragrance, Hydroxyacetophenone, Caprylyl Glycol
How to Use
- Cleanse the face.
- Open package and remove mask sheet, align mask to face starting around the eye and mouth area.
- Leave for 10-20 minutes.
- Remove mask and massage the remaining solution onto the skin.
- Please stop using the product and consult professional if you experience side effects such as irritations, rashes, swelling and itchy skin etc.
- Keep the product away from the reach of children and direct sun
- This product is designed to be used externally on the skin, not internally
- Expiry date - please check the stamp on the bottom of mask (yyyy.mm.dd) e.g. 2021.02.09 means the expiry date is 02 September 2021