Salmon Soothing Mask (pack of 5)
Introducing Salmon mask range from FOREVERSKiN/Dr Su Skin Cosmetics from South Korea!
FOREVERSKiN is established by a well-known dermatologist, Dr Su Min Han. She has researched past ten years to bring you a derma-cosmetic range that helps improve skin conditions.
Soothing mask pack to comfort the reddend and sensitive skin!
Salmon Pore Care Mask difference:
- HPDR 1% Solution: HPDR is an abbreviation for Highly Polymerized Deoxy RIbonucleic Acid. FOREVERSKiN has special ingredients of salmon DNA, HPDR which forms a powerful barrier that protects skin from various foreign contaminant particles, reducing skin damage from everday exposure to the harmful elements. The result is vitalised and improves the feel of the skin.
- Lavender: inhibits the activity of substance harmful to the skin and suppresses hypersentivity reactions. Calming and helps turn to a new skin layer.
- Rosemary leaves: protects the skin from free oxygen radicals, which are a cause of skin ageing. Also block harmful external substances in order to relieve skin troubles.
- Figs: nourishes the skin to keep it soft and supple. Helps prevent the oxidative damage of skin cells.
- Special Lyocell mask: a naturally-derived plant sheet that allows the skin to breath comfortably. The sheet is low in irrtation due to its soft fabric structure and sticks firmly to the skin to supply moisture and nutrients
Suitable for: oily, dry, normal, sensitve and combination skin
HPDR, Water, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Alcohol, Eclipta Prostrata Leaf Extract, Algae Extract, Allium Sativa (Garlic), Bulb Extract, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Salmon Egg Extract (50ppm), Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, COIX Lacryma-Jobi Ma-Yuen Seed Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry), Fruit Extract, Morus Alba Root Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Fruit Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Flower/Leaf Extract, Althaea Officinalis Leaf/Root Extract, Juniperus Communis Fruit Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Hydorgenated Lecithin, Betaine, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Dipropylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Carbomer, Fructooligosaccharides, Potassium Hydroxide, Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, Lecithin, Beta-Glucan, Hydrolysed Hyaluronic Acid, Ethyl Hexanediol, Sodium DNA (10ppm), Ceramide 3, Fragrance, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
How to Use
- Cleanse the face.
- Open package and remove mask sheet, align mask to face starting around the eye and mouth area.
- Leave for 10-20 minutes.
- Remove mask and massage the remaining solution onto the skin.
- Please stop using the product and consult professional if you experience side effects such as irritations, rashes, swelling and itchy skin etc.
- Keep the product away from the reach of children and direct sun
- This product is designed for the external use only
- Expiry date - please check the stamp on the bottom of mask (yyyy.mm.dd) e.g. 2021.02.09 means the expiry date is 02 September 2021