Salmon Moisture Mask (pack of 5)
Introducing Salmon mask range from FOREVERSKiN/Dr Su Skin Cosmetics from South Korea!
FOREVERSKiN is established by a well-known dermatologist, Dr Su Min Han. She has researched past ten years to bring you a derma-cosmetic range that helps improve skin conditions.
Salmon Pore Care Mask difference:
- HPDR 1% Solution: HPDR is an abbreviation for Highly Polymerized Deoxy RIbonucleic Acid. FOREVERSKiN has special ingredients of salmon DNA, HPDR which forms a powerful barrier that protects skin from various foreign contaminant particles, reducing skin damage from everday exposure to the harmful elements. The result is vitalised and improves the feel of the skin.
- Hydrolysed collagen: creates a moisture film to help wrap the skin softly, providing vitality and conditioning skin. Also aids rapid nutrients absorbption.
- Aloe Vera leaves: rich in moisture content that supply moisture to the skin. Improves skin flexibility, making it soft while soothing irritated or flushed skin
- Argan oil: softens and hydrates the skin, inhibits moisture evaporation
- Special PT Cell mask: a bamboo sheet has a high nutrient retaining power due to its fine texture and generates an excellent lifting effect by natural contraction when dried on the skin
Suitable for: normal, dry, sensitised and combination skin
HPDR, Water, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Algae Extract, Eclipta Prostrata Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Salmon Egg Extract (50ppm), Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Honey Extract, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Extract, COIX Lacryma-Jobi Ma-Yuen Seed Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Morus Alba Root Extract, Juniperus Communis Fruit Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Betaine, Dipropylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Carbomer, Fructooligosaccharides, Potassium Hydroxide, Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, Dimethicone, Squalene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Lecitin, Beta-Glucan, Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Hydrolysed Hyaluronic Acid, Ethyl Hexanediol, Hydrolysed Elastin, Hydrolysed Collagen, Sodium DNA (10ppm), Natto Gum, Ceramide 3, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Fragrance, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
How to Use
- Cleanse the face.
- Open package and remove mask sheet, align mask to face starting around the eye and mouth area.
- Leave for 10-20 minutes.
- Remove mask and massage the remaining solution onto the skin.
- Please stop using the product and consult professional if you experience side effects such as irritations, rashes, swelling and itchy skin etc.
- Keep the product away from the reach of children and direct sun
- This product is designed for the external use only
- Expiry date - please check the stamp on the bottom of mask (yyyy.mm.dd) e.g. 2021.02.09 means the expiry date is 02 September 2021