Salmon Cheek Patch
Introducing Salmon mask range from FOREVERSKiN/Dr Su Skin Cosmetics from South Korea!
FOREVERSKiN is established by a well-known dermatologist, Dr Su Min Han. She has researched past ten years to bring you a derma-cosmetic range that helps improve skin conditions.
HPDR Salmon DNA is an ingredient that strengthens the membrane that protect skin against external irritations. This in turn helps develop healthy and supple skin.
How does Salmon Patch work?
- Triple Moisturising: the triple hyaluronic acid gives rich moisture from top to deep layers of skin, keeping moisture much longer
- Calm and Clear: brightens skin tone and Centella Asiatica reduces skin irritations
- Centella Asiatica Extract: improves skin tone and soothes the skin
- Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Extract: provides vitality and soothes skin
- Aloe Leaf Extract: calming and moisturising
- Fraxinus Rhynchophylla Extract: aids antioxidant and improve skin to
How to Use
- Cleanse the skin area
- Apply patches adjusting around the mouth. Remove the patches after 10-20 minutes and slightely tap the left of serum on face until fully absorbed
- Please stop using the product and consult professional if you experience side effects such as irritations, rashes, swelling and itchy skin etc.
- Keep the product away from the reach of children and direct sun
- This product is designed for the external use only
- Expiry date - please check the stamp on the bottom of mask (yyyy.mm.dd) e.g. 2021.02.09 means the expiry date is 02 September 2021