àroh Whitening Solution Mask (pack of 5)
Whitening Solution mask instantly brightens your skintone!
If you want to achieve:
- dewy, glowing skin
- bright skintone
- skin pigmentation improvement
*The light weight mask sheet does not drip like other conventional mask*
àroh Whitening Solution Mask difference:
- Conditioned Media of Human Adipose Stem Cell (contains 50,000ppm) - growth factors EFG and BFGF helps to strengthen skin barrier
- Niacinamide - improves uneven skintone and strengthens skin barrier
- Orange Peel - protects skin from environmental pollutants and suppresses hypersensitivity
- Betaine - controls the balance of skin sebum and hydration
- Bergamot Oil - helps to improve skintone, often used for spot lightening of skin pigment
Growth factors are the proteins that help control chemical signals between and within cells. These are essential in repairing of damaged tissue and wound healing, and may help to repair skin damage from sun exposure. Studies suggest that the use of multiple growth factors can stimulate collagen and elastin production and improve the appearance of sun damaged skin.
Mask Sheet is made with 50% Tencel and 50% Cupura which:
- has extra fine texture which helps adhere to every skin curves and crevices,
- helps to skin breath under the mask sheet
Water, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Trehalose, Betaine, Polyglutamic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Human Adipose Stromal Cell Conditioned Media, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Copaifera Officinalis(Balsam Copaiba) Resin, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Michelia Alba flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Mentha Viridis (Spearment) Leaf Oil, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Melaleuca Alternifoia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Acylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ammonium Acryloyldimenthyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Tranexamic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyacetophernone, Disodium EDTA
How to Use
1. Cleanse the face
2. Remove the mask from the packet, align the sheet mask on the face starting around the eyes.
3. Leave for 10 to 20 minutes then remove.
4. Massage the residue onto the face.
- Please stop using the product and consult professional if you experience side effects such as irritations, rashes, swelling and itchy skin etc.
- Keep the product away from the reach of children and direct sun
- This product is designed for the external use only
- Expiry date - please check the stamp on the bottom of mask (yyyy.mm.dd) e.g. 2021.02.09 means the expiry date is 02 September 2021