àroh Moisture Solution Mask (pack of 5)
Do you have a dry, dehydrated skin?
Hyaluronic acid in Moisture Solution mask instantly hydrates and plump your skin!
*The light weight mask sheet does not drip like other conventional mask*
àroh Moisture Solution Mask difference:
- Hyaluronic Acid- helps to hydrate skin from inside out! With the regular use, It also improves skin hydration by preventing the loss of skin moisture
- Conditioned Media of Human Adipose Stem Cell (contains 50,000ppm) - growth factors EFG and BFGF helps to strengthen skin barrier
- Panthenol - helps to stimulate the skin moisture and collagen production
- Aloe Vera Leaf Extract - softens and calms irritated and heated skin, improves overall skin health
- Betaine - controls the balance of skin sebum and hydration
Growth factors are the proteins that help control chemical signals between and within cells. These are essential in repairing of damaged tissue and wound healing, and may help to repair skin damage from sun exposure. Studies suggest that the use of multiple growth factors can stimulate collagen and elastin production and improve the appearance of sun damaged skin.
Mask Sheet is made with 5mm virgin cotton which:
- is 100% environmentally friendly
- has extra fine texture which helps adhere to every skin curves and crevices, supplying nutrients and hydration (up to 10 times) in as little as 10 minutes!
- helps to skin breath under the mask sheet
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Clycerin, Trehalose, Betaine, Human Adipose Stromal Cell Conditioned Media, Althaea Rosea Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Alantoin, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fluit Oil, Citrus Aurantum Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavener) Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Cymbopogan Martini OIl, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower OIl, Michelia Alba Flower Oil, Eugenia Caryophylius (Clove) Leaf Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Potassium Hydroxide Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethylhexylgycerin, Hydroxyacetophenone, Disodium EDTA
How to Use
1. Cleanse the face
2. Remove the mask from the packet, align the sheet mask on the face starting around the eyes.
3. Leave for 10 to 20 minutes then remove.
4. Massage the residue onto the face.
- Please stop using the product and consult professional if you experience side effects such as irritations, rashes, swelling and itchy skin etc.
- Keep the product away from the reach of children and direct sun
- This product is designed for the external use only
- Expiry date - please check the stamp on the bottom of mask (yyyy.mm.dd) e.g. 2021.02.09 means the expiry date is 02 September 2021