àroh All in One Solution Mask Pack (pack of 5)
Don't have enough time in the day?
All in One Solution mask addresses three of your concerns - fine lines, uneven skintone and dry skin.
*The light weight mask sheet does not drip like other conventional masks*
àroh All in One Solution Mask difference - key ingredients:
- Adenosine - helps to stimulate collagen production which in turn improves wrinkles and fine lines
- Conditioned Media of Human Adipose Stem Cell (contains 50,000ppm) - growth factors EFG and BFGF help to strengthen skin barrier
- Camelia Oil - suitable for all skin types, hydrates dry skin
- Niacinamide - improves uneven skintone and strengthens skin barrier
- Argon Kernel Oil - contains twice as much of vitamin E than olive oil; helps to form a skin barrier
- Camomile Flower Oil - keeps to retain skin's natural moisture and hydrates sebaceous glands to control the oil flow
Growth factors are the proteins that help control chemical signals between and within cells. These are essential in repairing of damaged tissue and wound healing, and may help to repair skin damage from sun exposure. Studies suggest that the use of multiple growth factors can stimulate collagen and elastin production and improve the appearance of sun damaged skin.
Mask Sheet is made with 5mm virgin cotton which:
- is 100% environmentally friendly
- has extra fine texture which helps adhere to every skin curves and crevices, supplying nutrients and hydration (up to 10 times) in as little as 10 minutes!
- helps to skin breath under the mask sheet
Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Trehalose, Panthenol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Adnosin, Human Adipose Stromal Cell Conditioned Media, Camelia Japonica Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, citrus Auratium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Oil, Rose Flower Oil, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylici Acid Copolymer, Propyene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Plyacrylate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Disodium EDTA
How to Use
1. Cleanse the face
2. Remove the mask from the packet, align the sheet mask on the face starting around the eyes.
3. Leave for 10 to 20 minutes then remove.
4. Massage the residue onto the face
- Please stop using the product and consult professional if you experience side effects such as irritations, rashes, swelling and itchy skin etc.
- Keep the product away from the reach of children and direct sun
- This product is designed for the external use only
- Expiry date - please check the stamp on the bottom of mask (yyyy.mm.dd) e.g. 2021.02.09 means the expiry date is 02 September 2021